Whether providing a quote or delivering a new connection, over the years we have worked closely with our customers to understand their exact needs and have used this knowledge to continuously develop and improve our delivery model.
Generally we will turn a quotation around in 5 weeks from initial enquiry; as part of this service we will ensure you receive the following
- Design team member appointed to your enquiry,
- Direct contact at all times to answer any queries
- We will asses equipment location, access requirements, room sizes etc
- We will complete all necessary applications to the DNO with correct info and any necessary attachments
- Expedite non contestable offer from the DNO and assess for regulatory conformance
- We will survey off site routes and liaise with the local authority, to ensure optimum accuracy and to eliminate potential future issues
- Prepare a detailed all inclusive offer, including a cost breakdown, with no cost outlay
- We can offer further options for customer HV works
Once you accept our quotation, Power On Connections will appoint a dedicated delivery manager who will work closely with you and your build programme to ensure we deliver beyond your expectations. We remain at the forefront of improving the service levels and diversity of this market and continually challenge decisions made by the DNO where we feel it is in the best interest of our customer and the industry. As part of our service delivery we are committed to providing a first class service.
- Attend site meetings to discuss project progress
- Provide construction phase Health & Safety plans
- Provide a detailed Construction Programme
- Produce detailed builders work drawings
- Coordinate project Wayleaves/Legal management to eliminate delays on projected energisation dates
- Supply MPAN numbers and call off meters on your behalf
- Manage all interfaces with the DNO and ensure regulatory conformance
- Offer flexibility with our resources to fit with your build programme
- Co-ordinate our works with other parties
- Provide safe systems of work
- Provide a single point of contact
We aim to ensure that all new connections are delivered on time, every time, within budget and to the highest safety standards.